Attempt #1 to get up early and exercise before work: I give myself a C.
I did not get up as early as I had intended, but it was at least an hour earlier than normal. 10 points
I only completed 59% of my planned swim. However, had I left it until later in the day, 0% would have been completed today. 59 points
I arrived to work a few minutes before my usual time (still later than I should). 7 points
As JC (my dear hubby) said this morning, it would suck to have to say, "I would've done an Ironman, but the only thing holding me back was an inability to get out of bed."
Tomorrow is another day. I can do this.
Yes. Yes you can. And yes, yes I can. And we can. And we will. Yes. That is all. :)
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Totally!!
DeleteMornings suck but its the first 5 minutes that are the hardest. Once out of bed, he rest is easy. You can do it.
ReplyDelete<3 Thanks mom! You are right. Just have to get out of the bed and stay out for 5 minutes. I will do it!
Delete