Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Attempt #2

Today was attempt #2 for getting up early and working out before work.

I got up "soon" after my alarm went off. (This is a relative term.) JC helped a lot - he talked to me, turned on the lights, and asked me if I want to be an Ironman. He is awesome. 9 points

I completed 100% of my run (it was only 2 miles; I'm being careful about adding an extra day of running to my week). I also completed 100% of my core workout (blech). 1,000,000 points

I arrived to work a few minutes later than usual, which is much later than I should arrive. -999,923 points

Things that helped:
  • I got my clothes ready last night and laid them out.
  • I went to bed early again.
  • Beanhead slept in her bed all night for the second night in a row. (What a great kid - all we had to do was ask her, and she obliged.)

Grade for today: B.



No comments:

Post a Comment